Work Begins at Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital!
Micro Security Systems Integration is proud to be a partner of construction firm, Robins & Morton, as they add four new floors to the existing four-floors of Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, in Hollywood, Florida.
Once all work is complete in the fall of 2022, the four-floor, 164,038-square-foot expansion will include 72 new patient rooms, two cardiac hybrid operating rooms, two surgical suites and an intraoperative MRI.
MSSI will play an integral role in keeping staff, patients and visitors safe, by updating the existing security systems in the hospital and extending these systems throughout the new vertical expansion.
- Over 125 new AXIS mega pixel cameras
- Over 175 Software House Multi-Technology Flex Reader
- Over 25 Audio / Video Intercom Systems
- Exacq NVR Expansion
- C-Cure 900 Expansion
Also included with our installation will be a total of (42) panic buttons to allow for panic alerts to be sent through the existing CCure 9000 access control software.
In addition to implementation and integration, MSSI will continue to maintain and support the hospital’s security systems infrastructure within the hospital for the coming years.
- MSSI Completes Security Upgrades for NOAA Southeast Fisheries Science Center - September 22, 2021
- Work Begins at Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital! - January 21, 2021
- City of Coral Gables Awards Security Systems Services Contract to MSSI - November 26, 2020